Sunday, 7 August 2011

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub!

St Ives Deep Cleansing Apricot Body Scrub Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had earlier mentioned this scrub in my July Favourites, and I'm definatly still very impressed with this scrub. St Ives came up with a new formula for this scrub to make it extra deep cleansing for those of us with oily and blemish prone skin. The areas I tend to suffer are my chest, shoulders and back. Although, from what I can remember (years ago!), this scrub doesn't differ too much from the original formula, it definatly seems to make a difference.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Instantly after using it, my skin is super soft and even glows, (which I'm pretty sure my skin has never done before.) Most importantly, after only a few uses, the spots on my chest, shoulders and back are almost all gone. I love this scrub for many reasons; it does what it promises to, it's really exfoliating but doesn't irritate my skin, and it's not oil based so doesn't leave a horrible residue on my skin.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlign Centre

If you're not oily or blemish prone, St Ives do their usual Invigorating Apricpot Body Scrub. You can pick up any St Ives product at Boots, Superdrug and any supermarket. Tesco have a Buy One Get One Free offer on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment