Sunday, 14 August 2011

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlign Left

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Essie's Mint Candy Apple is quite a famous colour as it's been compared to Chanel's Jade. However, I personally thin MCA is a much prettier colour. I'd say it's the sweet, little sister of Chanels's Jade. It's decribed as 'Creme de menthe mint' on the website, which is perfect as it reminds me of mint ice cream. The colour in the bottle is slightly paler than it looks on my nails, although sometimes in the natural light, they match.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Artificial light; the polish appears much brighter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
natural light, polish is a much softer colour.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    This nail color is really pretty! Perfect spring/summer color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade, perfect summer shade.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete