Thursday, 18 August 2011

Elle Orange Mavala Nails

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(photo credit to: http://www.elleuk.com/)

This month of Elle (UK) had Kirsten Dunst on the cover, and it came with a free Mavala Nail polish. Elle and Mavala teamed up to create three 'Elle' colours; The Elle Grey, Red, and Orange; as you can see I got the orange.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You may have noticed my magazine cover is different to the ones you buy in shops, it's because I'm a subscriber so the front covers are part of a collectors edition. The only downside of being a subscriber is you never get to choose what your free gift is, although I'm really happy with what I got. I was hoping to get either the red or the orange!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(L to R: artifical light and natural (overcast) light.)

Mavala's Elle Orange is a creamy tangerine that is opaque in two coats. I definatly enjoyed using the mavala polish as it applied easily, even though it's a small bottle the brush was nice and long. The brush was also nice and soft so it fanned out nicely and made the application fast and easy.

Even though it's coming to the end of summer (cries!) I will still be wearing this colour often and will definatly try more as they've got some great colours. http://www.mavala.co.uk/

Did any of you purchase an Elle to get one of these colours?

2 comments: