Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Dream Cream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dream Cream is one of LUSH's best sellers, and was my first ever LUSH product. This little pot of hand and body cream got me hooked straight away!


Dream cream is a soothing body lotion for troubled skin, which means it's suitable for even the most sensitive skins and skin conditions. It contains Chamomile, Lavender and Oat Milk which reduce redness and banish dry skin and blotches.

I first bought this as a cream for my legs as they're the only part of my body that gets dry and irritated. The cream instantly soothed my itchy legs and it felt lovely and light, and absorbed very quickly. A small amount really does go along way, and the scent is incrediably relaxing! I use this cream at night, just because I don't want to be smelling of lavender during the day, and the scent definalty puts me in the mood for bed time!

LUSH are a homemade cosmetics comapany that use only organic fruit and vegetables and never test on animals - some of their products are also suitable for vegans. Pop into you local LUSH store and ask for a sample or buy a pot! http://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment