Sunday, 28 August 2011

Baking, baking and more baking!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been helping my Mum raise money for our local Animal Sanctuary: http://www.humaneeducationsociety.co.uk/ We actually got our first cat Trixie (RIP) , and our current cat's Buttons and Tiger from there, so it's close to our hearts. We've been baking lots of biscuits, cakes, scones, cupcakes etc... to sell at numerous fundraising events. Today I made Chocolate & Peanut Butter cookies (very american! - but my favourite combination!), my Mum also made iced animal shaped Sugar Cookies, and Gingerbread Bears and I'm going to make some Oatmeal & Raisin cookies later. I LOVE baking and hopefully we'll raise a good amount of money for all of the animals!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

p.s just ask for any of the recipes if you're interested! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cause! And what lovely cookies! They're too cute to eat! They're very neatly decorated : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm! Such pretty biccies!

    I just started up a style and beauty blog. Have a peek if you're interested!X

    ReplyDelete